Monday, July 18, 2011
Unit 10 (EM, visible light, light properties)
Today we learned about light and electromagnetic waves. One of the things we learned that I found interesting was how light reflects off objects. You can't see actual light, what you see is the light reflecting off of objects. The picture I have is of a green pillow. The pillow is actually every color but the exact shade of green that can be seen. Since it isn't that color, the shade of green is reflected back to the eyes. I also learned more about light years, it is the distance that light travels in one year. Overall, this has been an interesting unit, a lot of what we learned has been confusing in a cool way. I am looking forward to learning more about it tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The light blurring the couch is pretty cool. Nice picture!
ReplyDelete